Unlimited earning potential with building residual income.
Total first year expected around $120,000.
Merkle Retirement Planning is looking for driven individuals that want to put their Financial Industry knowledge to the test in a servicing adviser role. Advisers report directly to Loren, the owner of the company, and will have the opportunity to directly shadow him in and out of meetings. Servicing Advisers will mirror Merkle Retirement Planning’s goals in putting the client first and providing transparent retirement planning experiences. Merkle Retirement Planning is an independent retirement planning firm which means advisers don’t work for “the house” but rather provide people with the confidence comprehensive retirement planning can bring.
- Shadowing Loren in different meeting scenarios
- Meeting with clients and prospective clients
- Contributing to different newsletters, blogs, and podcasts
- Potentially appearing on Retiring Today with Loren Merkle
- Speaking at retirement seminars and classes
- Attending different conferences to further retirement planning knowledge
- Achieving client on-boarding goals
- Achieving the Health and Life Insurance Licenses
- Achieving the Series 65 securities license
- Achieving the Retirement Income Certified Professional designation
- Health benefits with vision and dental
- Annual employee trip incentives
- 401(K) with 6% employer match after one year of employment with no vesting schedule
Ready to Take
The Next Step?
With so many decisions to make to and through retirement, being proactive is priceless. Schedule a visit today or register to attend a class to jump start confidence in your retirement.