Sign up now or take a minute to test your retirement knowledge first!
Retirement is a journey – a vacation unlike any other.
You want to stay active and spend time with loved ones while knowing your retirement savings will last.
Find out how to live out your retirement vision during our complimentary online Journey to Retirement workshop.
Retirement Planners Loren Merkle and Chawn Honkomp, along with our Director of Medicare AnnaMarie Morrow will take you on a retirement journey through the eyes of John and Sue, a fictitious couple faced with real retirement decisions. During this interactive workshop, you'll see how they build a retirement plan that doesn't rely on the markets, save six figures on their tax bill, and use a Social Security election strategy that could boost their portfolio by more than $80,000.
Sign up at the bottom of this page or take a minute to test your retirement knowledge first!
1. How much more likely are you to achieve your goals if you write them down?
2. What is the number one source of income for baby boomers?
3. What is the annual limit on a Roth conversion?
4. In 2008, what was the percentage loss of the S&P 500?
5. In the event of employment termination or retirement, an individual can elect COBRA coverage for how many months?
6. How much can an individual leave to his or her heirs without owing any federal estate tax?
Join us for a complimentary Workshop
No matter your score, there's much more to learn about retirement. Educate yourself today for a better retirement tomorrow. Sign up for our online Journey to Retirement workshop.